What it's Like to Travel During Covid-19 Pandemic


How the pandemic changed travelling...

Covid-19 have changed our way of life in a lot of ways. I didn't even expected that I'll be able to go places with the current situation we are in. I had my flight from Dubai to Glasgow last January 2021 through Emirates Airline and came back to UAE this June 2021 through KLM Airline. Travelling internationally is not easy peasy as it was back then. Below are my takeaway from my recent travel experience;

  • It's very expensive
  • Includes a lot of researching
  • It's really stressful


I highly recommend to only travel for essential reasons though it depends if you're willing to take all the chaos plus the expenses. Also, be wise to choose the right airline.

Hope that video helps!




Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates