The Hobbyist List: Vol. 4


Complete list of everything that I’ve read, watch and whatever activity I can throw myself into for the month of June and July 2020. I hope that you can find anything that interest you in this long list.

Read

Books:

  • Someday by David Levithan - I love the first and second book (Every Day and Another Day) but this one is such a boring book and I don't see the point of making another sequel.
  • A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman - Reading this book is like a warm hug. One of the few books that made me cry.
  • Just Kids by Patti Smith - I highly recommend this to people who have the same fascination for Chelsea Hotel in New York during the 1970s. Smith's writing transported me to the rock and roll era. Plus her and Mapplethorpe struggles and motivation to become a great artist is very inspiring.
  • The Course of Love by Alain De Botton - This book is insightful and very enlightening. Recommend this to everyone who value relationships.
Watch

Series:

Movies:
Talks and Informative Videos:
Other Activity
  • Got myself a Nintendo Switch. I've bought two games which is Zelda: Breath of The Wild and Animal Crossing New Horizons. I have a love and hate relationship with Zelda it's just so difficult and that kind of takes away the fun of playing it while Animal Crossing is a bit boring for me.
  • Matisse inspired artworks

How about you? What are the interesting things has been keeping you busy lately? 
I would also like to get any suggestions for books, or any articles online, series and movies.

(photo credits to movie stills or posters)




Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates