Kissing 2017 Goodbye


2017 has been a year of self-efflorescent.

I feel like 2017 goes by so fast compare to the other year that have passed by. I think it’s because last year has been full of new encounters in life and I wasn’t able to grasp the days and months because I’m too busy with things. It’s like a salad recipe filled with every ingredients needed in order to have a sumptuous meal. And so here I am as 2017 ended feeling like a whole new version of myself. I can’t say that I’m my best self now but I can somehow say that I became a better person compare to the 2016 version of me.

2017 has taught me lots of things. Each good and bad experiences has carved me to understand better few things in the broadness of this life and specially to understand myself better. And as I always say I will be forever thankful for the ups and downs that I’ve had. I was able to bring out the worst that I can be and the best that I can be in few scenarios. And I never ever regretted the things that I’ve done what I regret more are the things that I didn’t do and stand up for. Every new person that I’ve met as well made huge impact on me. Their unique stories, their way of dealing with me and with other people, and on how they choose to live their life. 

On the other hand, some people and happenings this previous year gave me bruises. And that’s where I learn to forgive and forget and just kiss everything goodbye. In that way I’m also freeing myself from loathing and making my heart be more at peace.

I’m not the kind of person who makes New Year resolution list as this sound like too superficial in my opinion. All I ever want to keep in mind this 2018 are the words “CREATE” and “BLOOM”

Let’s see how this year will go and just enjoy the present.

I wish you all to never stop blooming and loving yourself.








Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates