The Hobbyist List: Vol. 3


Things that’s been filling my time aside from my day job. From books, articles in the internet, series and movies, to inspirational talks and random activities that feeds my curiosities.

Complete list of everything that I’ve read, watch and whatever activity I can throw myself into for the month May 2020. Please take note that this isn’t a review or anything, but you can see my comments and reactions here and there. I hope that you can find anything that interest you in this long list.

Read

Articles:
I've been really bad in alotting time for reading lately. I haven't even finish the book that I've started reading for such a long time now. You'll see how much series I've watched and that's the reason for it.

Watch

Series:
  • Hollywood - An alternate reality and what if of dreamers during the 1920's, early times of the Hollywood. It has point out so many taboos like inequality in showbiz based on gender and race.
  • Looking For Alaska - I love the book and it's one of my favorites. I think the series didn't do much justice of how good and well written the book is but would recommend it to people who already read it.

Movies:


  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • Malena - One of the classic. It's very difficult to watch a woman being sexualized, hate and judge base on her physical looks. It shows the reality of how society can be so cruel.

  • Everyday - One of my favorite book but unfortunately the movie isn't that good. I'm currently reading Someday (third part of the book) so it's a good way to refresh and remember the first book.

Talk & Informative Videos:

Other Activity
  • Sketching and Painting


It's nice to get back to an old hobbie and learn new styles in painting or illustrations. 


Thank you to my friend Jeanette who have given me this book.

How about you? What are the interesting things has been keeping you busy lately? 
I would also like to get any suggestions for books, or any articles online, series and movies.


(photo credits to movie stills or posters)






Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates